Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunrise/Sunset

What I woke up to this morning.

And what I went home to.

Today was the first day of school & so far I like my teachers. Though how I will ever survive 2 math classes is beyond me. I guess I should have had an adviser make my schedule again this year. I was thinking of taking summer classes next year, but I don't think I could do it. From what I hear they are brutal. It's hard to cram 16 weeks of work into 8 weeks. Well I'm off to bed...I've been up since 5a & it's now 11p. Night everybody. :-X

3 comments:

  1. @mel glad you had a great first day of school

    and nice sunset and sunrise!

    and i be sure about it that you will do everthing right and i hope that everything will work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I just realized that the last couple blogs have not been about Aksel or skiing or spandex. I will try to post another blog about Aksel or skiing or spandex when I have my 4 hour break at 2p. That is if I don't run over to the machanic & get my rim fixed. IDK if I bent it at school or when I was pulling into the bank. Well math class is gonna start soon so I better get off here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so we have a little problem. I'm using my other laptop & it doesn't have google chrome & the school won't let us download things on their wifi. :-( When I get home I will post the blog I just wrote. I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far.

    ReplyDelete