Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation So Far

Clouds from the plane

Bye Atlanta

The rental car

Frog or toad...

Mickey

Mickey & Minnie & Me

Holly, Me, & Jen
Me & Stitch

I thought this picture was perfect...

Mickey pretzel

Island of Adventure

Me at Seuss Landing

A sleepy little bug thing

Um...dude you got something in your nose...

Talking fountain

Me & the conductor

Where we ate lunch

HOGWARTS!!!

Jurassic Park at Universal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Me at Sea World

Baby dolphin

The water front

Really awesome show called Blue Horizon. If any of you ever get to go to Sea World & they have this show you have to go to it.

Nice ass...

Me in a bear den

Sleepy Polar Bear

Walrus

Beluga Whale

Shamu Show

It's been a good vacation so far. I got sick the past 2 days because Jen wants to stay at the parks all day & I can't with this heat. I mad Jen & Holly mad yesterday because in their opinion I made them leave early. I was fine with them going to ride a water ride & then coming to the car. I just needed to get out of the heat & away from the crush of people. You can leave & go back to the parks without having to pay again. I don't know what the big deal is if we stay from 9-11 & go eat lunch at the hotel & chill for a couple hours & then go back when it's cooler & finish riding rides. I'm the only one that can drive the car & if I'm too sick to drive we are screwed. Anyway, they decided that they didn't want to go to Sea World & sold their tickets. I felt hurt because we had made a plan of what we were doing & they knew I was looking forward to going to Sea World & the beach. So I went to Sea World by myself & I had a great time. I was gonna go to the beach too, but I decided not to because it's a hour & a half away & too far for me to go by myself. So maybe the next vacation I go on will be a beach vacation, but I'm driving & not flying. Sitting in the hotel all by myself is kind of boring, but it's a vacation & you should rest & relax as much you do. We are doing 2 parks tomorrow so I'm hoping that we can just go to one & then come rest & then go to the second one. I'm enjoying myself, but I wish they wouldn't be such downers. I will enjoy my 2 days away from them. My Uncle Phil is gonna come visit me Friday & I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. @Mel

    I'm so happy to look all pics with witty caption, dear Mel !
    Thank you for the fun update,however I worry about your health condition. The heat can be overcome most of the time by drinking water little by little.

    I'm also glad you could visit Sea World, Mel ! Yes, the next vacation will be on a beach. But I'm curious you won't fly. I see the long distance drive attracts the driver, but the US is a huge country ! ... :-)))

    You'll have a special couple of days tomorrow and I suppose it'll be one of the climax of your vacation. Please send my warm greeting to your uncle Phil !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mel

    Thanks a lot Mel for all the great pics! Looks like you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mel thanks for posting the pics!

    i be a bit sad bc of your friends, didn´t they understand that you can´t stay in the heat all the time?!

    i hope you will have some great rest days in florida and all the best for you! and i be happy that you can meet your uncle phil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ekaterina Flying makes me feel funny & gives me a headache.

    @Nicoletta I am having a wonderful time!

    @Corinna Yeah it is sad that they don't understand. You would think that they would. I'm very excited to see my Uncle Phil!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!

    I will update the blog tomorrow when I get up in the morning. I'm heading out to watch the light parade & fireworks at Magic Kingdom. Very excited about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mel how was the meeting with your uncle phil?

    i read on facebook that something happened this morning with your friends?

    hope you will have some great unstressy days down in florida

    ReplyDelete