Friday, May 18, 2012

NORWAY!!!

Well...kind of...90% of the people who work there are from Norway!
 This building has a little museum in it with Viking artifacts.
 So happy to be in Norway! I kept blinking in all my pictures though...
 Of course the Norwegian flag is out & about all over the place.
 Statue of a girl
 VIKING!!!
 And yes it totally looks like he is going to kill me, but at least I'm happy about it. LOL
 Erik, the Red
 Shiny...ok not so much anymore, but I bet they gleamed in the sunlight just before a battle once upon a time...
Dragon Ship
 I forget his name...it starts with a R & he is a viking warrior
 Olaf II
 A group of Norwegians singing
I thought this was cute
 A Norwegian guy wrapped in the flag
I got the Norwegian flag on my cheek!

Had a great day yesterday! Met a lot of nice Norwegian people.Got stalked by a couple Norwegian guys. Not that I'm complaining. I ate lunch in Norway. I got a roast beef sandwich. I was gonna get the Norwegian Melt, but it had red onions on it & I'm allergic & they already had the sandwiches made. Anyway, I sat down beside 5 really cute Norwegian guys & I could have sat there all day just listening to them talk & drool. LOL I could only understand half of what they were saying. One of them started talking about balls & he asked one of the guys if he was gonna sex her up. I was rolling with laughter. Then one of the other ones did an impression of The Festrunk Brothers. I started busting up laughing & made eye contact with one of them & I think he figured I could kind of understand what they were saying. He had the prettiest ice blue eyes I have ever seen. I only ate half my sandwich because I was full & I went walking around to the other countries. They followed me through the park until I got to Beauty & the Beast. I had to stop & get their autograph & picture. "Met" up with them again in Canada & they watched me walk up the steps to where more buildings where & when I left they left & followed me until I stopped to take a picture of a peacock & then I got a nice ass pic...;-) *evil laughter* Then I went to see the Parade & fireworks at Disney & I was having a great time until I got back to the hotel & got jumped by Jen & Holly. I'm blocking that part out because I got stalked by a Vikings & I stalked them back.

11 comments:

  1. @Corinna It was great to see my Uncle Phil!!! I love & miss him so much!!! We sat in the hotel room & talked & then we went out to eat & it was really fun.

    Yeah the vacation is not going as planned. They would rather spend time with each other than spend it with me. I think the only reason they invited me to come was so they could get a better deal on the vacation.

    I'm leaving tomorrow. I had good days in Florida I just wish I had, had someone to share it with. next time I'll go with my bestie Kelli to Vegas!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was right. They thought I was sleeping, but I heard their whole conversation. Jen: I can't wait for her to be gone.
    Holly: *laughed*
    Me: *pretending to sleep* You bastards!

    I didn't say anything out loud of course. There is enough tension going on. Well at least I know that I'm way too trusting & who my friends really are. I have a flight in 7 hours & I haven't slept at all. I got a little cat nap in before they came back, but they have no respect for anyone. Come I'm here all loud & shit when you know I'm leaving early in the morning. So I'm letting my alarm clock go off even though I'm awake. I mean I could fall back asleep & miss my flight. Not gonna happen. I can't wait to be back home where I know where I said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mel what happened to your dad?

    that is so sad! i can´t understand ppl like your friends! sometimes i just wanna know what in their heads going on and why they are be like they be!

    don´t you have a pic of this norge guys?

    and what kind of ass pic?!

    i wanna see it

    hope you have a great fly back without any troubles anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mel

    I feel sorry and also I'm angry that your " so-called " friends treat you such badly. But, on the other hand, I think you visited the fantastic places. So, I hope your next vacation will be nice with both places and friends !

    Have a good flight back home, dear Mel !


    @Nicoletta

    Now it's your turn, dear Nicoletta.
    I suppose you're busy with the final moment of packing now, Nicolettchen !
    Hope you have a nice weather with a sunshine !
    Very much looking forward to reading your great report !
    LOVE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ekaterina

    Thanks for all good wishes! The weather is a bit improving and we will see how it is.
    I finished the preparing of the suitcases and we are ready to go. :)))

    Hope you feel fine, Ekatarina!

    Will post a holiday report after the holidays. More to tell! LOL

    Hugs!


    @All

    Wish you a great time! See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nicoletta i wish you a great travel

    and enjoy the time in my home country side

    that´s how the weather will be the next days

    http://www.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/7_tagesvorhersage/?id=DE0001779


    if you want to know some places to visit, just let me know and i will tell you some great places

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Corinna

    Thank you, Corinna!

    I am checking the same weather link since a few days!:))))
    The weather seems from day to day a bit better. I will take the "Zwiebel system" with me! LOL

    Our trip is totally organized, so I cannot much change.

    Thanks a lot for your offer, Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @nicoletta i really hope you will have some great days here!

    it is such a nice and great time just right now around the chiemsee

    so have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Corinna My Dad has these episodes where he just stares blankly into space & there's no one there. He had a bad one yesterday & Mom wanted me to come home so I did. We think he is beginning to get Alzheimer or something similar because he forgets things & he was never was like that before. They will be in the next blog...LOL

    @Ekaterina Yeah I think I need to be a little more picky about my friends, but I had a great time without them & I wish they would have been willing to go with me to experience all the fun I had.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mel

    You're so nice. Mel. I'm very impressed by " I wish they would have been willing to go with me to experience all the fun I had. " Even if you were treated unfairly by them, you think about them with your gentle heart ! I learn much from you, dear Mel.

    btw, what's on the earth going around your dad !? Did he visit his doctor ? I've heard that some nervous depression patient shows the similar syndrome as Alzheimer and in that case it is not hard to be back healthy by some light medicine. I do wish your dad becomes well and fine soon, dear Mel !

    Loving you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ekaterina I try to be nice. I was raised to be a nice & respectful person. I do have my moments where I'm not nice, but I think everyone has those moments.

    The doctor says he shows some signs, but hasn't said he has it. Plus the cholesterol meds the doctor has him on will make him lose his memory. We will just have to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete