Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Olympics





Congrats to all the athletes that have made it to the Olympics! 

Congrats to all the gold medalists so far!

AN Kum Ae, North Korea, Judo
CAMPBELL Cate, Australia, Swimming
CHINSHANLO Zulfiya, Kazakhstan, Weightlifting
CHOI Hyeonju, South Korea, Archery
COUTTS Alicia, Australia, Swimming
DI FRANCISCA Elisa, Italy, Fencing
ELMSLIE Brittany, Australia, Swimming
FRABGILLI Michele, Italy, Archery
GALIAZZO Marco, Italy, Archery
GALSTYAN Arsen, Russia, Judo
GUO Wenjun, China, Shooting
HE Zi, China, Diving
JIN Jongoh, South Korea
KI Bo Bae, South Korea, Archery
KUKla Yolane, Australia, Swimming
LEE Sung Jin, South Korea, Archery
LOCHTE Ryan, USA Swimming
MENEZES Sarah, Brazil, Judo
NESPOLI Mauro, Italy, Archery
RHODE Kimberly, USA, Shooting
SCHLANGER Melanie, Australia, Swimming
SEEBOHM Emily, Australia, Swimming
SHAVDATUASHVILI Lasha, Georgia, Judo
SUN Yang, China, Swimming
TRICKETT Libby, Australia, Swimming
VINOKUROV Alexandr, Kazakhstan, Cycling Road
VOS Marianne, Netherlands, Cycling Road
WANG Mingjuan, China, Weightlifting
WU Minxia, China, Diving
YE Shiwen, China, Swimming
YI Siling, China, Shooting

Congrats to all the silver medalists so far!

ARMITSTEAD Elizabeth, Great Britian, Cycling Road
BEISEL Elizabeth, USA, Swimming
BERMOY ACOSTA Yanet, Cuba, Judo
BOGACKA Sylwia, Poland, Shooting
BRYANT Kelci, USA, Diving
CHENG Ming, China, Archery
DEKKER Inge, Netherlands, Swimming
DUMITRU Alina, Romania, Judo
ELLISON Brady, USA, Archery
ERRIGO Arianna, Italy, Fencing
Fang Yuting, China, Archery
GOBERVILLE Celine, France, Swimming
HIRAOKA Hiroaki, Japan, Judo
HSU Shu-Ching, Chinese Taipei, Weightlifting
JOHNSTON Abigail, USA, Diving
KAMINSKI Jake, USA, Archery
KROMOWIDJOJO Ranomi, Netherlands, Swimming
MIYAKE Hiromi, Japan, Weightlifting

Congrats to all the bronze medalists so far!

ABEL Jennifer, Canada, Diving
BARTEKOVA Danka, Slovakia, Shooting
CHO Jun-Ho, South Korea, Judo
COUGHLIN Natalie, USA, Swimming
CSERNOVICZKI Eva, Hungary, Judo
EBINUMA Masashi, Japan, Judo
FORCINITI Rosalba, Italy, Judo
FRANKLIN Missy, USA, Swimming
GNETO Priscilla, France, Judo
HAGINO Kosuke, Japan, Swimming
HARDY Jessica, USA, Swimming
IM Dong Hyun, South Korea, Archery
KIM Bubmin, South Korea, Archery
KITADAI Felipe, Brazil, Judo
KRISTOFF Alexander, Norway, Cycling Road
ON Jin Hyek, South Korea, Archery
SOBIROV Rishod,Uzbekistan, Judo
VANDERKAAY Peter, USA, Swimming
ZLATIC Andrija, Serbia, Shooting

If i missed anyone I'm sorry I got the names from http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-winners/ 

4 comments:

  1. Elder sis of EkaterinaAugust 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM

    @Mel
    @dana
    @AM
    @Nicole
    @corinna


    First of all, I'd like Mel to excuse me for posting here.

    I thank you very much for many warm-hearted words to us.
    There happened too sudden sad things in too short time.

    The cancer of the cats is not easily found even if we take them to the vet once in a month.

    The vet found the tumor in her breast in 16th and the result of the examination proved to be a malignant one in the 20th, to our regret.

    The vet does not take the surgery if there is the metastasis, bc it's just too late.

    Fortunately, the vet found no metastasis in her whole body examination, so we decided the surgery.

    The cancer of the cats is also not easily cured, even if the surgery finishes successfully. Many of them cannot live for months even after the successful surgery, and only 10% of them can be the complete survivor.

    The surgery was the best and the only choice for us, bc there was no metastasis. The surgery itself is not complicated and difficult, So the vet and me decided to make the best plan of the treatment which was not hard for her after the successful surgery to let her jump into the lucky 10%.

    The surgery finished successfully in the 21st. I could met her some hours after the surgery and she was well.

    But she suffered the complication of the heart and the lung the next morning in the 22nd. It was not serious at first in the morning when I met her twice. But her condition changed worse dramatically in the afternoon. I rushed to the vet and met her and stayed with her until the end when she breathed her last breath in my arms.

    We did our best. She wanted to live, the vet wanted her to live, and I wanted to let her live. But in vain.

    I came back home with her who does not speak anymore late in the afternoon.

    I put many flowers, her toys, her meals, and her blanket. It was too sudden and I had no idea anything else. The cremation date was fixed the next day in the 23rd. I had one night to think about it, then I wrote her a letter.

    I used to talk to her very very often that we would live for more than a million years together and we would never separate all the time, and we now live in the preparation period for this. She had always listened to me talking like that looking at my eyes, grrrrr & prrrrr. So I wrote the same things in the letter to her. I also wrote I was so much surprised that the preparation period was such shorter than expected and I believed she felt the same as me, but I thought the God judged it was enough for us, bc we were so close and knew each other very well and love each other very very well. Now we start the next and the last part of the preparation for our million years of life together.

    ... continued ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elder sis of EkaterinaAugust 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

    ... continued ...

    Then I put my letter to her in the box bed which she was sleeping. And I thought about something else which would be completed by 2 parts. The cross came into my mind.

    I don't know how the cross is sold in the State and in Europe, but in Japan, it sells the small cross within 15 cm, and the cross itself and its pedestal are wrapped separately and put in the one box to be completed by someone who gets it.

    The next morning in the 23rd, I went buying the cross after I told her so. I came back shortly with the new small wooden cross. I showed her the complete cross first which I had had since I bought when I was about her age around 8 with my money and explained her about it that it was the complete one. Then I showed the new wooden cross. I showed her only the cross, and I showed her its pedestal. And I told her I put the cross only in her box bed to be cremated soon with her and I told her I kept its pedestal by myself. Then I told her when this my pedestal would be put in my coffin someday to be cremated like her cross, we would start the million years of life together.

    I do miss my sweet baby sister Ekaterina. My tears don't know how to be dried. I do really miss my lovely baby sister Ekaterina. I'm now only allowed to hold the small container box of her little bones. I do honestly miss my real baby sister Ekaterina. She was my everything and I was her everything.

    Again, I thank you so much for thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i really know how you feel! that is so hard!

    i just can´t find the right words for it!

    ReplyDelete