Monday, January 2, 2012

R.I.P. Cherpy

Cherpy(left) & Noel(right)
Noel & Cherpy
Noel & Cherpy

Tonight my dear Parakeet, Cherpy, that I have had for 5 years died. Noel & Cherpy had gotten into a fight & he died of his injuries in my hand. I tried my best to save him, but it was his time to leave. He was a good bird, he was a pretty bird, he was my little puffball & I will miss him. It's sad to loose a pet. Especially one that you are very attached to. He is buried in the backyard flower bed. This is the third pet that I have buried in our yard. I've lost fish & other birds, but I didn't feel the need to bury them. I just couldn't see Cherpy being put in a trash bag & taken to the city dump with all the trash.

Sorry to make everyone sad...on the bright side we have snow in Ohio now & Ella loves it!

6 comments:

  1. @Mel

    R.I.P. poor Cherpy!

    What a sad start into the fresh 2012! You did right to give him a nice little grave!

    Hope you get a lot of fun with Ella May in the snow!



    @All Ladies

    Have a wonderful start into the new week!
    Hugs & Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mel i be so sorry for you! it is always hard to loose a lovly pet!
    and i find it a great idea to give him a grave in your back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mel
    It's great you took care of Cherpy so nicely, Mel. He's happy to start the eternal sleep in your backyard flower bed.

    Meanwhile, congrats to Ella on the snow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mel
    I'm very sorry for your Cherpy! :(

    But life goes on and you have the other cute pets, so enjoy them!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dana
    sorry for my belated wishes to your BD, my dear dana.
    Hope you enjoy last evening with your family,and start the brand-new year !!!
    Kisses & Hugs ! LOVE !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ekaterina
    Thank you very much, my dear! I didn't have a big party on my BD, bc we'll celebrate tomorrow, on my dad's name day, St John! :)
    So we started the new year partying and partying... haha

    Wish you a good and happy new year and most of all I wish you to be healthy, my dear Ekaterina!!
    Love, kisses & hugs!

    ReplyDelete